How to Break Through the International Market to Learn & Build a Product Businesses Want (Highlights, Lean B2B, Etienne Garbugli)
Entrepreneurs and product teams face significant challenges when they attempt to break out of the Belarusian market:
- There’s the physical distance with some of the highest-spending markets
- There’s cultural, linguistic, and time zone differences
- Their networks don’t naturally connect them to the opportunities
- They often need to get comfortable working in a second (or third) language
- It’s harder to build trust and credibility at a distance
During this masterclass, Etienne Garbugli, author of Lean B2B, will show participants how to overcome those challenges to truly learn from prospects, validate a product, and then, eventually, grow sales.